Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh how I love a deal!

This past weekend, I got together with some friends for a special visit from Texas and a birthday. Much to my excitement I heard about a website that gives discounts for fun things to do around town. We talked about it (well made fun of it) often though deep down we all wanted to check it out to see what deals we could get.
So tonight, I went to http://groupon.com/ to sign up for the daily email list stating what great deals I could get in South Bend. Bad news of the day...South Bend is NOT listed! WHAT!!?? This kind of stuff is right up my alley! I guess I'll just have to stick to http://moneysavingmom.com/ to find deals and great articles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! This is like the best day ever!!! Not only did you update the blog, but I know that it was a secret post just for me!!! I'll send a message to Groupon immediately and make sure South Bend is added to the list! Love it! And love Groupon (it really is a fun word)!!