Saturday, October 18, 2008

Back on...

So I've been blogging for my master's class at Ball State and am again reminded how I am neglecting this blog here...
Last week I had a realization that I need to start putting a little more effort into some places in my life. Lots of places actually, I'm just not comfortable doing everything half way. One of those things was getting to the gym. The main reason is for my health of course, but the very close second is the money I pay each month to not go. Ryan and I went Thursday together and I ended up doing pretty well. Yesterday I signed up for another spinning class. This would be my second try.
The first one I did not feel successful! I even wondered aloud, "If this is the beginning class, I have no idea what I would do in the advanced." Well yesterday I accidently went to advanced. And I survived! I told the instructor that I was new to this, she was nice but very intense. She could probably turn into Biggest Loser's Jillian if given any chance. It was a very good workout! I made it up each "hill" and didn't sit down early. I was so glad to have the workout done before going out and eating one huge dinner!

1 comment: