Friday, January 27, 2012

October

Because I'm so far behind...here are some pictures...


A cold trip to the zoo with Rylan's buddy Christoph
er.


This is how Lucy spent a lot of time during this month.

One of my favorite pictures of Lucy to date.

Rylan's first pumpkin carving. He had a great time!



Visiting the pumpkin patch with Grandma and Grandpa Kring, Aunt Lindsay, and Uncle Travis.



Another trip to the zoo. Ryan came too. This time we rode the train. Rylan loved it!

A visit with the high school crowd and all the kids. There were 9 kids all together. I think someone took a whole group shot, but I just had a few of the kids around. It was fun having everyone together! We added 4 kids to the crowd this year alone.


Lucy's first Halloween.


Rylan was a football player and Lucy was a football this year. We celebrated by going to Trunk-or-Treat at Grandma and Grandpa's church, going to Zoo Boo with Nana and Papa, and going Trick-or-Treating at family's houses.




Ryan and I also went to a Halloween party. I was the pregnant marathoner and he was Guy Fieri.

No comments: