Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Emily came home...

to see me! Well, she came home to see everyone, but in my head, it's different. :) She blogged about it too! We had a great time just relaxing and enjoying each others' company. Here are some pics of our time together (and some good ones of Rylan, because I like him).

Rylan playing with his Tia, aunt in Spanish. He doesn't even know her name is Emily.

Playing with Papa in the lake...and crying because it was time to get out.

Some sweet corn, and some sweet hair indeed!


One of our best cousins, Kim, came up for the weekend too. We were hot enough to take a dip in the lake. Of course, I left my bathing suit in Chicago. So I had to act like a celebrity and bare the belly...in a bathing suit top and Purdue shorts. Everyone was fine after being blinded by my white skin. Emily and Kim boarded "Big Mabel" by the house, and I pushed/pulled them down the channel because I didn't think I could get my body up there. Well, I was tired on the way back, so we made it happen. And we cracked up the whole way. Uncle Dave had to help pull us in.


Get ready for your ride ladies!

Swimming out in the water with Em, Kim, Roger, and Uncle Dave.

Thanks Uncle Dave!

No comments: